datrash commented on the medium Discover : Lights(1 h ago)
rustywheel commented on the medium How to dodge randstein bumps in TrackMania! - Revolutionary technique tutorial(3 hrs ago)
BoomEdits uploaded the video Goatmania - Featuring JoDooky by Boom.(8 hrs ago)
SphinxXxFlameStorm commented on the medium The Racer Chapter2(10 hrs ago)
Ozon commented on the medium The Racer Chapter2(11 hrs ago)
Chapelier uploaded the video Crystriallography.(12 hrs ago)
s5yn3t uploaded the photo Realm Assault.(1 day ago)
SphinxXxFlameStorm uploaded the video The Racer Chapter2.(1 day ago)
LuKe TM commented on the medium Penta.MiQuatro - ESWC Bootshaus!(1 day ago)
Ze-Rax uploaded the video Paragon League [Trailer].(2 days ago)
promarijan commented on the medium That's Quality!(3 days ago)
Hex!T - TMAP uploaded the photo B!zarr #3.(4 days ago)
Hex!T - TMAP uploaded the photo A Screen.(4 days ago)
Hex!T - TMAP uploaded the photo IMMORTAL!.(4 days ago)
Hex!T - TMAP uploaded the photo B!zarr #2.(4 days ago)
That's some really good camera work!
Thanks.I cant finish this movie...do not have the patience...but I'm going to do when I will consider the following video.Finally though someone else wrote coment
hey! cool movie. but I do have some problems with it:
- the sound: the sound fx mixed with the song are raping my ears literally. You have to find a way to mix it better. The sound fx is seriously tooooo loud. Just watch the movie with your headphones (do you use Premiere or Vegas?) (Either make the musik louder than the fx or otherwise)
- the overall quality of the movie is not really good aswell.
- some angles (cameras) were really good, but the movement could be improved.
- Tooo much motionblur. Turn the ingame motion blur off (or remove the "FX motion blur" track) and render with the "renderer" motion blur only. Result: You can use "depth of field" for your videos and the video itself is sharper (but you do also have the motion blur).
- I see you used After Effects. I suggest you using Adobe Premiere as a video editing program, since you won't lose quality when utilitzing effects. The quality goes down because of that.
I have to say some scenes are really good (especially at the end with the Skyline). The glass break was cool. I believe you can improve more and I wish you good luck with that. The movie was definetly entertaining!
Oh thx to you. I cant remember so well but I guess I did render in 60 fps but only with TM itself. I will do in my next project, thx man.
Greetz LuKe. :)